Friday, May 22, 2009

Enough about me talking about me….what do you think about me?

Jon Njos- Media Director/Stanton & Everybody

Saw this video at a presentation at Entercom radio yesterday. This is a great example pointing out how advertising agencies and clients dismiss the desires of the consumer. The presentation was a look into social media and how it is evolving. So now it’s the big race for advertisers to figure out how to use it to promote their brand and to involve themselves in the conversations going on out there. It started to make my head hurt because it all seems to be expanding like the universe, wondering how we can get our arms around it. It still has to be strategic and utilized correctly, not just because its there to use. I’ll share more when I learn more.

I think this video really gets to he core of it….keep it simple and start listening to your consumer base and give them what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment